BIOTIX is committed to being transparent about how we collect and use personal data and to meeting our obligations.
Personal Data is any information relating to you or that we can otherwise link to you. The Personal Data that we collect includes:
Contact information, such as your full name, company name, company address, phone numbers, fax numbers, and email address;
Information used to create an online account (e.g. username, password);
Your profession; your (professional) fields of interests; employer;
Further information obtained in relation to a project or contractual relationship with Biotix, such as persons to whom purchases have been shipped, including address and phone number;
The content of emails you have sent to BIOTIX and of other messages posted by you
Non-personal information on the company you work for or with which you have a relationship, such as its industry, sector, location, purchase and customer history, etc.
Biotix receives and stores information that you provide through the website. You provide information to BIOTIX when you undertake actions such as: search the website, contribute submissions, establish an account, sample a product, or communicate with customer service.
Certain information is automatically received and stored whenever you interact with Biotix and/or the website.
The website and BIOTIX Online Channels may use “cookies” and comparable technologies to obtain information when a web browser accesses the website. For more information on cookies please see our Cookies Policy.
We may receive information about you from publicly and commercially available sources, such as public databases, social media platforms (including from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected), and other third parties including, for example, Business Partners (as indicated below), sub-contractors in technical, and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, data brokers, or aggregators.
Biotix may use the information collected to process, evaluate and respond to your inquiries or requests. This information is to help provide you a more personal user experience when interacting with our website. We will use this information to communicate with you to make suggestions and recommendations about goods or services that are of interest to you.
Biotix will retain your personal information for as long as necessary under the following criteria:
- For as long as we have an ongoing relationship with you
- For as long as we have (potential) obligations towards you, or you towards us
- As required by legal obligations we are subject to
- As advisable in the light of our legal position
- As appropriate to fulfill our business needs or protect our business interests
- As otherwise stated to you when your personal information is collected.
We have implemented reasonable and appropriate technical and operational security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction of the information under our control.
Only authorized personnel of BIOTIX and of our third party service providers are provided access to personal data and such access is granted only to persons who need to have it to perform their tasks. These employees and third party service providers are bound by confidentiality obligations.
We do not sell your information to third party sources.
To the extent provided by applicable data protection laws, you may have the right to:
- Request access to certain personal data we hold about you and correct or update it
- Obtain a copy of the personal data you provided to us or request us to transmit such data to another recipient
- Restrict or object to the automated processing of your personal data or of other processing of your personal data on legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation, or demand that your personal data be deleted, if it is no longer relevant or justifiable that we keep it
- Withdraw your consent at any time if you have granted us explicit consent to process your personal data for a particular purpose.
If you would like to make a request to access, review, or correct the personal data we hold about you, please fill out the online form here.
You may opt out from direct marketing emails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link included in all our marketing emails.
You may also anytime free of charge request to opt-out from direct marketing communications or exercise any other data subject right available to you under the applicable data protection laws, by contacting us.
How to contact us
Should you have questions or concerns relating to this website or the use of your personal information hereunder, please contact us here. Depending on your location, you may have the right to file a complaint with a competent data protection supervisory authority if you are not satisfied with our response.